Friday 9 June 2017

Workout 6

Todays workout!

I did another set of APT exercises to help me warm up. It's definitely helping my posture.

Shoulderstand Squats:

1 x 50
1 x 50
1 x 50

Notes: 2 min break between sets




Much the same as last week but deliberately kept it very slow and steady. Less of a break between sets for this workout. It occurred to me that I must look very weird in the gym as I slowly perform this movement... but actually I think everyone's too busy looking in the mirror.

Goal for next workout: I feel pretty solid at this now. I'm going to progress to Step 2 - Jackknife squats.

Vertical Pulls:

1 x 40
1 x 40
1 x 40

Notes: 1 min break between sets






I took a much shorter break between sets this time and I really tried to pull my shoulders back at the top of the movement so I could really feel the pull. Easily made the progression standard again but I feel like I can eek out 1 more workout with this movement.

Goal for next workout: Hit the progression standard again

No comments:

Post a Comment